Friday, February 18, 2011

Jessica Alba Reveals That She Is Pregnant With Her Second Child


This news release actress Jessica Alba has revealed she is expecting her second child. The “Fantastic Four” star, 29, already has two and a half years daughter Honor, with her husband.

Producer Cash Warren, 32, shared the news with her fans on social networking site Facebook, reports the Daily Mail. In the message for the fans, she writes: “I thought to pop to let you all on good news the glory will be a big sister!


“Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news with you directly so that you don” t hear about it elsewhere. “I appreciated all the love and support all you gave me during my first pregnancy, and certainly appreciate it again this time.”

Read for more information news release

No comments:

Post a Comment