Friday, February 4, 2011

Brooks Expected Tomlin To Change Direction Quickly

This free press release Derrick Brooks, figures of Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin did not like the second season in a very long time, if the Steelers win the Super Bowl in Green Bay.

“If you happen to win the Super Bowl on Sunday, Monday, says the team are again on the bottom of the mountain all the others,” Brooks says, and recalls the discussion Tomlin after the Steelers won the Super Bowl two years ago.

“When we beat Arizona, I know how it is said that the goal is to defend,” he said. “He said:” Brooks, not to defend the country, we are climbing, we have nothing to defend. This season has gone. ‘”Brooks, 11-time Pro Bowl linebacker-turned-trader, said Tomlin enjoy the title. They are divided into championship Tampa Bay.

Coach response according to Brooks, “The way I see someone ahead of me, about 48 hours. I have to catch up.” Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl in 2003, when Brooks was the NFL player defensive year and Tomlin was the defensive backs coach of the Buccaneers. Tomlin was there from 2002-05, then spent a season as Minnesota’s defensive coordinator before becoming head coach of Pittsburgh.

The 37-year-old Brooks is only a year younger than Tomlin, who won a Super Bowl as head coach. The Steelers are on their third title in six years creating a conversation about whether they are a dynasty.”I think the conversation is justified, but with Mike T age being as young as head coach, I think there is still room to add to that legacy,” said Brooks.”When I think of the dynasty of the word, I think in the end, and I know that’s not it. It continues to build.”

press release distribution provided by free press release

No comments:

Post a Comment